International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing
5 July - 9 July
The International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (QCMC) was established in 1990 to encourage and bring together scientists and engineers working in the interdisciplinary field of quantum information science and technology.
It will be organized by the Physics of Information and Quantum Technologies Group, from Instituto de Telecomunicações (IT) & Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), University of Lisbon, in collaboration with other local colleagues.
Scope of the conference:
- Quantum Communications and Quantum Cryptography
- Quantum Sensing and Quantum Metrology
- Quantum Computing and Quantum Simulation
- Quantum Networks
- Quantum Information Theory
- Quantum Control and Quantum Engineering
- Foundations of Quantum Physics